Budgeting software Finance software 'do Misbehaving Children Need Punishment Or Positive Discipline?' Discover Positive Discipline Techniques Guarantee Fast Result|Parenting AdviceDiscover Positive Discipline Parenting Advice: 'A Parent Struggles to Achieve the Work Life Balance!!!'
TIRED of your child's disruptive behaviour? This FREE Teleseminar JAN 28th @ 7-8pm is your answer!!! Transform your life in 1hr with Sought-After Parenting Expert TOPIC:'7 Ways to Calm your Child's Out-of-Control Behavior' guaranteed to reduce MISBEHAVIORS within 7 days. FREE gifts awaits all participants!!! 2 Interesting eBooks: 'Unleash the Genius in your Child' and '7 Days to Raising a Money Smart Teen'SIGN-UP BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS

Monday, December 13, 2010

'A Parent Struggles to Achieve the Work Life Balance!!!'

I am sure you'll agree that it sometimes go crazy being a parent.  I am a mother of two children ages 15 and 10 years:  And working a high-demand full time position.  I many times ask myself:  Is my hope of 'Work Life Balance' achievable??? 






 There are days when I feel like I am moving above and beyond the highway speed limits-running to catch the train:attending meetings:completing reports:meeting the needs of customers:then repeating the process of running to catch the evening train: arriving home death-beat: of no use to my two lovely children. 










I sometimes get upset, even annoy at my children: As if to say that their demands for a little attention is too much to give: Physically there BUT emotionally absent.   I am sure you can identify with me and this endless struggle we experience to achieve the 'Work Life Balance'. 





 I am also not ignorant of the fact that stay-at-home parents (whether mom or dad) sometimes experience similar feelings of being on a threadmill:  Always completing chores and cleaning up after young children.  In the end, not having much time for bonding and completing enjoyable activities you would to do with your family.


My New Year Resolution for 2011 is to work smarter; at the same time achieving more.  I am planning on  making my exit from what is called the  'Rat Race'.  My head is still buzzing with business ideas following my attendance at the 'Women Millionaire Boot Camp' recently held in London.  My dream as a parent is to be able to have a lifestyle  of freedom where I can earn 'passive income' hence having the time to bond with my children, loveones and friends. 






I dream of travelling the world with my family...watch this space.  If I can dream it...I can live it!!!




Speak Soon
Jenice
'Touching Billions of Lives Effortlessly'




PS.  Coming Soon!!! launching my brand new website where you'll have the opportunity to claim loads of FREE gifts at: jeniceclarke.com

No comments:

Click On The Book Of Your Choice To Claim Now At Amazon!!!

Z72QTH294GZF